PHILLIP ISLAND, AUSTRALIA
28 FEBRUARY – 1 MARCH, 2020
Club MV Agusta returns to Phillip Island for the first round of the MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship in 2020. Enter your details below to be the first to receive an invite to join us as the MV Agusta Reparto Corse squad returns to WorldSSP.
This year the team turns it up a notch with 2019 WorldSSP Champion Randy Krummenacher making a sensational move to the MV Agusta F3 for the coming season. This round will be a “Do Not Miss” for MV Agusta owners and enthusiasts.
Included with Club MV Agusta:
Club MV Agusta returns to Phillip Island for first round of the MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship in 2020. Join us for a 3 day, all-inclusive VIP experience for MV owners and enthusiasts.
All VIP tickets include:
- Entry into the air conditioned pit row suite located directly above the pit boxes
- VIP Circuit access including World Superbike paddock with media conferences, rider signing and interviews
- Fully catered breakfast, lunch and bar service included
- Closed circuit TV monitors on race days
- Meet the MV Reparto Corse team and riders and the team in a private signing session
- Exclusive MV Reparto Corse race garage tour
- VIP only Pit walk on Saturday and Sunday
- Reserved parking available (limited numbers)
Enter your details below to register your interest:
MV Agusta Canada · MV Agusta USA · MV Agusta Australia · MV Agusta New Zealand